Bootstrap Denton is a celebration of the Denton startup / tech / creative community. We started hosting this event in 2014 as TechMill’s launch event, but we wanted to showcase the diversity and breadth of the community and all the gears involved in moving it forward.
We put this event on as a free event to encourage the greater North Texas community to join us and check out how awesome the Denton community is! We’re curate the community to support all varieties of backgrounds, whether they’re designers, marketers, developers, bizdev, etc - technical or non-technical, every single person makes the community what it is.
We’re a nonprofit run by volunteers. Every dollar that goes into our organization is put directly back into the community. With your company’s sponsorship, you’re helping support the events like Bootstrap Denton, educational workshops, one-day conferences, and numerous other activities engaging our local entrepreneurs, freelancers, creatives, and college students.
- In 2015, we had over 260 registered attendees for Bootstrap Denton
- An increase of more than 30% attendees from 2014
- Attracted attendees from 25 North Texas cities
- Behind Denton, the top 3 cities including Dallas, Lewisville, and Fort Worth
- Over 900 members of our Meetup.com group and more than 1300 Twitter followers
- Our community consists largely of entrepreneurs, freelancers, students, and startups focused on tech / creative culture.
- Name / logo on website
- Highlighting post on social media
- On-stage mention at event
- Reserved table for marketing material and 1-on-1 conversations
- Table perks
- Post-event follow up in our newsletter including all attendees
- 5 minute speaking slot
If you would like to purchase a sponsorship via check or other payment method,
don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!